Sunday, January 4, 2009

CHOCOLATE CAKE is detox approved ...

Sunday, January 4, 2009



















WHEN IT'S GRANDMA'S BIRTHDAY!!!

So... now would be a good time to realize I am NOT the poster child for rule following.

There are certain occasions that I toss all protocol out the window and GRANDMA is always one of them.

Until recently she was my workout buddy. Now she's my movie going, martini drinking, laughing, fashion critic, football and wrestling watching, joke and story telling, accomplice.

One of the best compliments I have ever gotten in my life was when she called me her 'best girlfriend'.

I stopped by to bring her presents and chocolate after my workout at the gym so I was a pretty ratty and I was relieved to find her in sweats too.

I love her so much and am so grateful that she lives just 3 miles from us.

The dog... that's Coco - the one who bites me in the rear whenever I leave if someone's not holding on to him. I'll give you a few moments to laugh at that image, then you can donate money to replace the nice dress pants he owes me.

2 comments:

  1. How special that you can share life with your Grandma! Enjoy her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Snow!

    Love that Grannie picture!!! Welcome to blogging! You're a natural!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Pocket
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates